FOR PROTECTION OF SENSITIVE AND HIGH SECURITY SITES
- Military Bases.
- Embassies and other government locations.
- Protection against vehicle attack.
- Fast acting.
- Can be raised and lowered in seconds to allow vehicle access.
- Hardened teeth disable any intruding vehicle by destroying wheel rims and tyres.
- Spikes stand at an angle of 60° protruding 200 mm. above ground level.
- Extremely Heavy-duty.
- Built entirely of steel with components from steel plate.
- Permanently installed in a concrete foundation.
- Wide choice of standard widths.
- Low maintenance.
- Leading anti- corrosion protection.
- Standard colour is BLACK AND YELLOW, but any RAL colour can be specified.
- Available in widths from 2 meters to 6 meters in 500mm increments.
- Can be installed side by side to protect extra wide openings.
- Electro-machanical or hydraulic (optional) drive unit.
- Choice of control systems.
- Traffic lights, barriers and induction loop detectors to provide safe automatic operation.
- Hand lever system for hand operation in the event of power failure.
- Battery system allows continued (limited duration) powered operation in the event of a power failure.
||380 V AC Three Phase
||– 20 C to + 60″C
-- Download CINT-Spike Barrier as PDF --